To advise and assist the Sr. Director–Group HSE on HSE matters relating to strategic and functional importance including development of systems, capacity building, resource management, performance management, national development and policies/standards.
The incumbent provides guidance and assists the Sr. Director-GHSE in developing and implementing major HSE programs/campaigns across ENOC Group
1. Provide technical support on HSE and Emergency response, Marine and occupational health queries from group companies and help in prompt resolution of the technical challenges through expert advisory service in line with international best practices.
2. Assist Sr. Director-GHSE in the management review of Annual HSE Business Plans and participate in field verification audits of the plans as required by the Sr. Director-GHSE
3. Provide guidance and assist the Sr. Director-GHSE in developing and implementing major HSE programs/campaigns/ fire response programs across ENOC Group
4. Conduct review of HSE performance statistics for ENOC Group of Companies and develop trends and recommendations as appropriate for Sr. Director-GHSE consideration
5. Guide and assist GHSE in the internal review of Quarterly HSE performance, ENOC Group HSE Steerco, HSE strategy meetings and Board presentations.
6. Assist Sr. Director-GHSE in the review of key technical documents, guidelines and reports and provide expert comments on the same.
7. Act as a ‘Mentor and Guide’ to the internal HSE audit/review teams and help them build functional expertise in auditing.
8. Act as a HSE Resource person (SME) for review and approval of the technical competency profiles for various HSE roles within ENOC, develop or advise and if required arrange external specialized HSE training programs.
9. Shall assist in evaluation of HSE competencies of senior HSE staff and participate in competency-based interviews of new senior staff.
10. Represent ENOC Group of Companies in appropriate forums as instructed by the Sr. Director-GHSE and share information as appropriate with the company.
11. Chair various technical Committees as directed by Sr. Director- Group HSE.
12. Review and assess any new technological tools or equipment or innovative solutions and advise/Guide Sr. Director-GHSE on adoption of such technologies for cost optimization and or enhanced HSE performance.