A Speedway Store Manager is the heart and soul of the store. The Manager with an Assistant or two make up the store’s leadership team executing merchandising and marketing initiates, driving profitability, developing the skills of the entire store team and ensuring customers are well taken care of. What makes Speedway’s store operations unique is the level of support provided to the Store Management team.
- Maintenance, marketing, and recruiting are just a few of the support organizations at Speedway with the sole purpose of supporting store operations.
- Many of Speedway’s top managers started their career as a cashier, some even as part-timers simply looking for some extra income. Fast forward through hard work, completion of Speedway training programs and really learning the business, it’s easy to see how Speedway can boast about having the best store management teams in the industry Speedway offers best in class benefits including:
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds
- Please click here for Store Crew Job Responsibility Statements.
- Assist in implementing all merchandising and marketing programs
- Cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program
- Maintaining a clean, safe environment by complying with all health and sanitation procedures to ensure the store is presentable and that all products are in-stock
- Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance What you bring:
- A valid Driver’s License from the state of residence and auto insurance in order to conduct area pricing surveys
- Oversee and provide customer service leadership, training, and coaching, alongside the General Manager, for all store employees
- Maintaining high retention by focusing on identifying qualified applicants, developing leaders, empowering employees, and encouraging employee productivity
Qualification & Experience:
- A high school diploma/GED or college degree
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Dayton, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A