Provide support of the IAM systems in compliance with company standards and policies with a focus on security. Assists in providing direction to the IAM team and ensures that daily support functions are maintained.
- Maintains and upgrades IAM systems to keep systems up-to-date and free of vulnerabilities and defects.
- Keeps abreast of technology, industry related trends and changes to security laws and regulations
- Oversees and participates in the daily maintenance and support of Azure AD, Thycotic Secret Server, and SailPoint Identity Now systems.
- Designs, develops and oversees the Company’s IAM disaster recovery plans; recommends improvements as appropriate
- Provides Subject Matter Expertise and consultation regarding IAM
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to ensure that the Speedway IAM systems are safe from cyber threats and attacks; monitors and identifies emerging technology threats, viruses and malware to protect IAM systems
- Liaises with various Speedway departments on Speedway IAM matters
- Monitors for security violations and inefficiencies by conducting quarterly assessments. Resolves findings as they arise
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop organizational strategies based on systems development life cycle.
- Demonstrated expertise with Word, Excel, and other MS Office suite applications.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and track multiple efforts concurrently.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to research and resolve issues.
- Excellent understanding of intra-department functions and operations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A