Position: Speech Therapist
Start date: 23 August 2022
Languages: English and Arabic
Full time JOb
- Perform standardized assessments, write speech therapy report results
- Write an individualized speech plan that targets students’ weaknesses. Indicate methods, strategies and evaluation procedure in the IEP.
- Use ABA strategies to improve communication difficulties
- Perform one on one and group sessions for students with speech difficulties
- Use research based methods to target speech difficulties.
- Work with a team (collaborate with colleagues) to design, plan and provide an excellent collaborative learning environment.
- Provide worksheets/resources and forms that helps the department in functioning effectively.
- Provide home programs trainings for parents to support their children in the learning process.
- Ensure student’s kid book is kept organized and updated, by ensuring data sheets and program description inside the book.
- Abide by all CARF Accreditation standards
To apply for this job please visit sa.indeed.com.