Global Human Capital Group (CHCG)
Job description / Role
Our client Leading Hospital Group in UAE requires for their headquarter in Abu Dhabi:
Speech Language Pathologist
Functions to perform:
• Perform speech and language diagnostic evaluations, and write evaluation reports
• Prepare individualized treatment plans with goals according to the patient’s individual needs.
• Provide speech and language therapy in the least restrictive environment according to each patient’s individual needs.
• Complete progress notes and collects data during therapy sessions.
• Establish and maintain good rapport, collaboration, and communication with patients, families, DAE Rehabilitation Team Members, and other important stakeholders.
• Works continuously toward self-improvement through professional development activities to include best practices.
• Permanent Job.
• Immediate incorporation
• Competitive Pay
• Great multidisciplinary team spirit
• Great career development opportunities
• Unique opportunity to be part of research-oriented institution
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.