Exeed Building Supplies
Job description / Role
Specifications / Pre-Sales Responsibilities
• Write technical specifications describing company products and get them stipulated in projects at design stage.
• Ensure that specifications cover complete range of products along with drawings, if required, for project design stage.
• Get our product details specified to consultants, architects and customers and ensure that our products are incorporated in the tender stage itself.
• CPD with the specifiers, new consultants and architects.
• Create awareness about our range of products.
• Create standard specification submittals and generate specification data bank.
• Support the project team with technical discussions and design architects and engineers meet presentations.
• Provide technical support to the sales team on-ground by organising trainings and meets; assisting with customer visit/pitch, technical submittals and proposals as well as preparing concept, design development and construction documents.
• Lead and support the sales team with efficient and successful execution of sales and technical tasks.
• Implement technical sales and product solution.
• Own and maintain technical documentation, certification and technical brochures.
• Manage customer support and respond to technical queries through telecommunication.
• Provide feedback to factory for product quality and customer response.
• Manage system test by preparing documentation and technical eye for the collaborate system test including visiting test facilities and guiding for installation.
Marketing Duties & Responsibilities
• Research and evaluate new product opportunities and product development.
• Execute marketing strategy and appropriate execution of plans for existing products.
• Manage launch campaigns for new products.
• Manage/create distribution channels for products.
• Own and maintain social media platforms by creating and publishing content to our social media channels on a regular basis.
• Ensure effective branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication and advertising.
• Manage and oversee participation in events for product marketing.
• Ensure all campaigns and content follow our marketing & communications strategy and the organization’s overall strategic plan.
• Create and design hand-out material for brand awareness.
• Translate technical documentation in local languages.