Job description / Role
We are looking for a knowledgeable Urologist to provide specialist care for male and female urinary tract conditions as well as conditions affecting the male reproductive organs. The Urologist’s responsibilities include treating patients who have problems with their kidneys, adrenal glands, and bladders, and treating men who experience problems with their reproductive organs, prostate, and external genitalia.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Examining, diagnosing, and treating patient conditions and disorders of the genitourinary organs and tracts.
• Documenting and reviewing patients’ histories.
• Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
• Using specialized equipment, such as X-rays, fluoroscopes, and catheters.
• Performing abdominal, pelvic, or retroperitoneal surgeries when necessary.
• Treating lower urinary tract dysfunctions.
• Highly competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package.
All interested and experienced Physicians are particularly encouraged to apply for the post with updated CV.