Job description / Role
We are looking for a dedicated, compassionate Neonatologist to be responsible for the medical care of children from infancy to adolescence. The Pediatrician provides general medicine, growth and development monitoring, and immunization tracking and administering. You will also ease children with chronic conditions and offer support and advice to parents about children’s health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
· Diagnosing and treating illnesses, medical conditions, and injuries.
· Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
· Prescribing and administering treatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, and other specialized medical care.
· Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients and family members.
· Directing, coordinating, consulting with, and referring patients to nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
· Advising patients, parents, and guardians on diets, activities, hygiene, and disease prevention.
· Highly competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package.
All interested and experienced Physicians are particularly encouraged to apply for the post with updated CV.