First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Ensuring efficient error free authorisation of transactions with strict compliance to policies and within the agreed SLAs.
- To minimise operations risks for the Bank by ensuring that all transactions that are processed comply fully with underlying customer or internal instructions.
- Ensuring conformance to internal procedures / policies / guidelines and local and international norms and regulations as applicable.
- Performing monthly reconciliations and follow-ups on outstanding.
- Undertaking all daily-processing activities related to a particular product or sub function in COPS.
- To assist departments by providing appropriate delivery and support functions.
- To ensure record management (hard / soft copy & scanned version) and archival as per guidelines. To be responsible as primary custodian of security items & customer records.
- To participate actively in the various initiatives within section / unit / COPS and the Bank as and when required.
- To engage on any other activity, falling within pretext of Authoriser.
- Providing periodical reports and management information for effective decision making. Ensuring adherence at all times to external and regulatory guidelines and domestic and international norms as applicable.
- Maintaining the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction standards
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years relevant experience in the banking sector with at least 3 years in similar positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities in the payment function.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.