Job description / Role
Are you a Specialist Prosthodontist Doctor that can see yourself working in United Arab Emirates. Reputed Hospitals are now looking for a experienced and dedicated doctor to work within United Arab Emirates. The Prosthodontist’s responsibilities include identifying and treating the root cause of oral deterioration, repairing patients’ dentures, as well as treating facial pains and temporomandibular disorders. You should also be able to advise patients on sound oral hygiene practices.
• Examining patients using X-rays and dental instruments to determine the type of dental prostheses required.
• Consulting with patients to discuss their dental concerns and medical histories.
• Taking impressions of patients’ jaws and teeth to determine the dimensions of the dental prostheses to be fabricated.
• Sending wax models of dental prostheses to the laboratory for fabrication.
• Fitting newly-fabricated dental prostheses in patients’ mouths and assessing whether adjustments are required.
• Performing teeth whitening procedures to treat extrinsic tooth discoloration.
• Using bonding procedures to repair cracks and chips, fill small gaps between the teeth, and alter the size of teeth.
• Collaborating with dental and healthcare specialists to develop suitable treatment plans for patients.