Job description / Role
If you are a compassionate individual with friendly personality always ready to go an extra mile to ensure your young patients’ comfort and well being, we have the perfect job for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Examine newborns and young children and assess their physical condition and health
• Set diagnosis and suggest appropriate medical treatment and medication
• Prescribe medications and provide instructions for their administration
• Prescribe and interpret appropriate lab tests when needed
• Vaccinate patients for mumps, measles, and chickenpox
• Verify the receipt of vaccinations for school and other purposes
• Handle patients with a variety of medical ailments, including acne, gastrointestinal pain, or muscular dystrophy
AED 45,000 to 100,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.