Job description / Role
We are looking for a skilled Orthopedic Doctor to surgically or therapeutically treat and repair any injuries or illnesses to the musculoskeletal system. The Orthopedic Doctor’s responsibilities include setting broken bones with braces, pins, splints, or casts, diagnosing injuries or illnesses to bones, joints, and ligaments, and correcting defects to the musculoskeletal system.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Taking patients’ histories, using specialized equipment to determine the extent of a fraction or injury, and determining the best mode of treatment.
• Performing blood tests to check for degenerative bone conditions.
• Strengthening an area of the body through exercises, ultrasounds, and strength training.
• Surgically repairing bones, nerves, ligaments, tendons, and joints to promote healing.
• Treating acute and chronic injuries and pain.
• Prescribing medications to aid patients in their recovery.
• Monitoring patients’ healing processes and making necessary adjustments to their treatment plans.
• Arranging rehabilitation plans after surgeries.
• Supervising and assigning duties to nurses and other medical staff, and referring patients to other specialists for further treatment or recovery plans.
• Enhancing your abilities and remaining up to date through attending medical conferences and courses.
Compensation: Highly competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package.
All interested and experienced Physicians are particularly encouraged to apply for the post with updated CV.