Job description / Role
Are you a Consultant/Specialist Internal Medicine Doctor that can see yourself working and living in the United Arab Emirates? We are currently looking for experienced and dedicated Consultant/Specialist Doctors to work within the United Arab Emirates on a permanent basis or part-time for the position of Internal Medicine Specialist/Consultant.
• Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
• Diagnosing and treating acute illness, such as bacterial and viral infections, as well as chronic diseases and conditions, such as hypertension, heart disease, or diabetes.
• Prescribing or administering medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
• Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
• Monitoring patients’ conditions and progress, and re-evaluating treatments, as necessary.
• Providing health and wellness advice to patients, including diet, physical activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
• Immunizing patients against preventable diseases.
• Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
• Referring patients to other medical specialists, when necessary.
• Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
• Preparing official health documents or records, when necessary.
• Conducting research into the testing and development of new medications, methods of treatment, or procedures to prevent or control illness, disease, or injury.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.