Al Futtaim Group
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigating & locating missing assets, high level negotiations for settlements and /or swift actions on repossessions of the leased assets.
- Ensure that recoveries of assets are brought down below the assigned threshold level on assigned branches and monitoring and improving efficiencies for Early Age Bucket CER.
- Negotiating to sell the assets above the valuation price and achieve turnaround time target of disposing of repossessed assets while ensuring minimum loss to the company.
- Meeting all admin requirements of Capital Leasing on a timely basis.
- Required to be watchful regarding the business/market environment and suggest improvements to the existing processes in order to bring in efficiencies related to the role.
Key RequirementsPrevious experience in doing repossession according to CBSL guidelines and fair knowledge on CBSL directions on assets repossessions.Minimum 2 years’ experience in handling general administration functions of a finance company. Passed G C E O/L & A/L preferably with MBA.High level of computer literacy with problem solving and decision-making skills.Strategic problem resolution skills, ERP skills and ability to lead change processes with proven leadership records.Possess technical knowledge related to yard operations, Call center Operations and admin related areas.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.