Website Solutions Leisure Group
We Create The Moments That People Live For
Oversee and organize events, ensuring events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to creative brief, current trends, budget, and time constraints.
· Plan events according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
· Explore and present ideas and activations to enhance event success.
· Prepare budgets and purchasing.
· Design and source decoration, costumes and props based on event brief.
· Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
· Hire event personnel – DJs, dancers, hostesses.
· Prepare Rota’s and payments.
· Coordinate with operations and creative team.
· Assist event promotional activities
· Supervise and coordinate event.
· Create and work from a function sheet with relevant personnel.
· Overseeing set up, execution and close down.
· Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
1. Proven experience as an event manager.
2. Skilled in project management.
3. Driven, creative and resourceful.
4. Full driver’s license.