Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Job description / Role
Please apply online.
• Engage with the customer’s Core planning, engineering and operation teams to understand customer requirements, problems and pain points within the communication services domain
• Scope, define and design solution offerings that address the customer’s needs
• Driving VoLTE and IMS technical solutions and handles the role of IMS Solution Architect for Communication Services projects.
• Handles the role of the Customer Solution Responsible (CSR) within the Core3 of different opportunities
• Full understanding of the IMS core architecture and call flows and its integration with the surrounding network elements.
• Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
• Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
• Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations to the technical and executive levels
• Provide feedback to R&D with possible enhancement on portfolio
• Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
• Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.