Al Futtaim Group
Solution Expert – SAP Retail Supply Chain | Enterprise IT| Dubai
Overview of the Role:
The Solution Expert SAP Retail Supply Chain needs to understand and can implement best Business Processes in a SAP environment by designing appropriate solutions supporting the customers’ business processes as part of the overall SAP programme. Within their process area SAP Application Specialist will be responsible to lead and participate in new scope & requirements, break-fix work, testing, and support activities to meet the business needs. Implementing appropriate processes to drive high quality and sustainable solutions will be critical.
What Will You Do
- Implement large and complex SAP Projects and designing solutions to meet business requirements.
- Work with business process/activity owners in understanding business requirement and solution design
- Manage inventory & Warehouse Management, Handling Unit Management, merchandise distribution, replenishment planning various P2P processes.
- Manage procurement, Internal procurement. Inventory management, Goods receipt and Issue handling, Goods Issue via Outbound process, Physical Inventory and Cross Docking.
- Carry out Fit gap analysis and Creating RICEF’s for business improvements, User exit and interface etc
- Manage day to day IDOC monitoring, troubleshooting and adherence to SLAs for incidents.
- SAP WM functional configuration – setup of new warehouse organization structure, placement and picking strategies, inventory counting and related warehouse processes
Required skills to be successful:Should have good Experience in Retail Master data like Merchandise hierarchy, Article hierarchy, Article master, Article categories and site master etc.,Should have good Experience in Assortment & Layout Management, Pricing & Valuation.Expertise in other related areas such as Batch management, Serial number management, Transportation route setup, Reporting, Queries etc.,Experience in Lean and Full Warehouse Management and decentralized warehouse solutions like Extended Warehouse Management and 3PL warehouse integration etcIntegration Knowledge – Multiple SAP module such as Finance and Accounting, Inventory, warehouse Management and sales and distribution etcGood Knowledge of EDI Interfaces of interfacing with Third Party Systems or with Principal What equips you for the role:Experience in implementing large and complex SAP Projects and designing solutions to meet business requirements.Experience with external tools labeling requirement.Experienced in Customs Process and TaxationExperience in Micro serviceWorked with middleware integration like Dell Boomi
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.