Al Futtaim Group
Solution Expert – SAP Retail Sales & Distribution Enterprise IT | Dubai
Overview of the Role:
The Solution Expert SAP Retail Sales & Distribution (SD) / Ecommerce needs to understand and can implement best Business Processes in a SAP environment by designing appropriate solutions supporting the customers’ business processes as part of the overall SAP programme. Within their process area SAP Application Specialist will be responsible to lead and participate in new scope & requirements, break-fix work, testing, and support activities to meet the business needs. Implementing appropriate processes to drive high quality and sustainable solutions will be critical.
What Will You Do
- To manage, consult, teach, troubleshoot, setup and maintain respective domain solutions to agreed service level standards.
- Investigates and develops specifications for system changes to handle workloads and high availability.
- Develops and maintains documentation for Technical solution modifications.
- Liaise with software suppliers and the Change Management team for problem resolution and deployment of system changes.
- Ensure compliance with IT Policies, Security Standards and strengthen internal controls.
- Work with internal and external implementation team members and partners to contribute to the development, testing and deployment of solutions.
- Adheres to software development and maintenance standards by maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of internal and external development best practices.
- Estimate and deliver multiple projects assignments and system change requests as per agreed resourcing and timelines with required quality.
Other Key Responsibilities
- To liaise with relevant managers and stakeholders in IT to ensure full collaboration and understanding on critical topics as one IT team.
- Contribute to the improvement of the solutions and business processes.
- Maintains and upgrades professional knowledge, management skills and domain expertise by using continuous learning & development tools.
Required skills to be successful:SAP Solution DesignStrong business process knowledge stretching beyond SAP functionality in the Retail.Deep SAP functional knowledge large scale/global SAP ImplementationsProcess Software Release MethodologyGood Consulting Skills and should be able to independently handle business users and stakeholders. What equips you for the role:College or University degree in Information Systems or related disciplineMinimum of 8 years of support of SAP processes or retail support experience.Hands of Experience in Sales & Distribution module – Returns, Sales order, Third Party, Consignment, Pricing, Master data, Pricing Procedure, Outputs, OTCThis includes configuration of POS Outbound/Inbound Profile, Sales Per Receipt/Aggregated Sales posting, Assortment List, Promotions and Bonus Buys.Good Knowledge of Electronic Data Interchange Interfaces with Third Party Systems.Experience in SAP-POS Integration.Experience of working in the retail/electronics industries will be highly regardedExperience of integrating with Online Ecommerce Omni channel and providing solutions across Ecommerce platforms.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.