Cyber Majan Compay
We are looking for a skilled software engineer or Software Developer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed on by our company.
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
· Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
· Directing our software programming initiatives
· Overseeing the development of documentation.
· Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
· Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
· Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
· Monitoring system performance.
· Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
· Developing and executing project plans.
· Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
· Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
· Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
· Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
· Testing new software and fixing bugs.
· Shaping the future of our systems.
Software Engineer Requirements:
· A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
· 5+ years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field.
· Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
· Experience using relevant tool suites.
· Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
· Creative problem-solving skills.
· Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
· The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
· Experience working with clients and business partners.
· A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
· Excellent coding skills.
· Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
· Strong team-building skills.
· The ability to travel as necessary.
Contract length: 24 months
Application Deadline: 12/5/2021
Expected Start Date: 12/26/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From RO3,900.000 per month
To apply for this job please visit om.indeed.com.