About the role:
- You will act as the manager on duty, assuring the effective and efficient delivery of the HIA 5 star cleanliness and MOPH regulated hygiene standards, across the passenger terminal complex (PTC) 24/7, by the incumbent soft services contract suppliers.
- You will liaise with other operational teams across the PTC, by maintaining effective communication and engagement methods such as attending regular operational briefings, to ensure any operational issues related to soft services are resolved.
- You will evaluate the content of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Risk Assessments created by the incumbent soft services suppliers, by conducting periodic audits and documentation reviews, to ensure the safe and effective delivery of soft services tasks are documented.
- You will conduct regular management inspections of the PTC facilities, by performing on site visual inspections of key assets and systems, and reporting any issues to the HIA Fault Reporting Centre (FRC), to support the MATAR Asset Management System (AMS) in delivering a world class asset base.
- You will identify and implement opportunities to improve the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the soft services delivery in the PTC, by deploying continuous improvement techniques, to drive cost optimization whilst maintaining the highest standards of service.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with minimum 6 years of job-related experience.
- Experience of managing soft services delivery in a complex stakeholder environment
- Hands on experience of delivering training
- Experience of effective management and leadership of teams
- Service contract management
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.