Job description / Role
Our client, a marketing agency, is looking to hire a creative and engaging Social Media Manager (Arabic Speaker) who will be responsible for creating content and managing brand accounts on various social media platforms and planning and executing marketing campaigns to meet goals and needs of the clients. The job holder will oversee and schedule social posts, and paid advertising as well as other customer needs; including all copy, design and audience segments. The duties will include hiring and briefing external agencies and freelancers, monitoring and assessing campaigns, and measuring the ROI of campaigns. This position will work closely with the Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Manager on managing spend and schedules.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Create social media strategies for Facebook, Instagram, and twitter that build strong brand recognition and engagement
• Develop interactive and engaging social media content that are harmonious to the client’s brand identity.
• Build strong online communications via various social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat)
• Devise marketing campaigns with the intent of creating awareness in order to generate viewership
• Coordinate, guide and supervise clients on corporate and brand campaigns
• Recruit, brief and manage contract or freelance staff to work on campaigns in tandem with project manager.
• Create in house content and oversee the quality of the content created by copywriters and designers to ensure that brand identity is adhered to
• Ensure content created is accurate and error-free
• Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.