Right Calibre Executive Search
Job description / Role
Campaign development and digital ecosystem strategy. Campaign development responsibilities are full lifecycle, including brand planning, creative briefing, supporting creative development, connection planning and content planning.
• Collaborate with disciplines across the company—including Data, Analytics and Research, Creative and Production
• Collaborate with the Senior Art Directors on the campaign execution, including vision, concept, and creative.
• Define whitespace opportunities for clients through the audience, competitive, and landscape research.
• Work with creative teams to evaluate brand strategy, brand positioning, and messaging strategy.
Digital Ecosystem Strategy:
• Develops and implement strategies and tactical programs to influence audiences across digital and social ecosystems
• Responsible for developing and executing strategy for the functional area
• Evaluating composition of a wide range of media vehicles to determine which would most effectively reach the target audience
• Formulating strategic recommendations ranging from brand positioning, marketing strategy and digital engagement strategy
• Evaluating, identifying and sizing media targets based on client brief
• Identify initiatives and solutions that will help scale our client’s business, leveraging Sideways digital capabilities and expertise in support of broader business strategy
• Monitors, analyzes and communicates trends, news on emerging technologies and social metrics as part of client counsel
• Be the subject matter expert for all things social media and content-related, educating our clients and partners on best practices, technical possibilities, and audience trends
• Supervising, training and developing skills of Content Team by managing workload, delegating responsibilities and checking work for accuracy
• Provide job performance feedback to subordinates to manage the career trajectory of the junior staff and make recommendations to management