Right Calibre Executive Search
Job description / Role
Social Media & Content Manager (Arabic Speaker) – Dubai
Our client, a large group of companies is seeking a Social Media Senior Executive/Assistant Manager who will be responsible for the creation, day-to-day management, and delivery of those content plans & campaigns with a strong social element. You will be a main day-to-day contact fronting/leading work to both Brand & internal stakeholders.
The role within the Brand Digital team requires a candidate who is actively engaged with developments in the social media arena, and with guidance from their manager, be able to confidently advise on best practice use of emerging social platforms as well as specific new features within existing platforms, when they should be used, and be realistic about their limitations.
• Supporting the Ecommerce/Digital head to develop social strategy by compiling and analyzing market research, competitive data and social platform information, and laddering-up the social program to the overarching communication goals
• Analyzing social monitoring program outputs and determine necessary refinements, while identifying real world application of the monitoring data
• Researching emerging social platforms to support brand activation recommendations
• Remaining abreast of critical industry and platform changes and new analytical tools for social reporting
• Prioritizing industry trends and requirements for the broader team and expansion of business
• Responsible for strategizing, planning, execution and reporting of social media campaigns
• Working with internal teams to build and manage the social media deliverables
• Always on content calendar formulation
• Campaign ideations / executions and launch
• Create stories / content and coordinate with other departments including media, marketing & communications for news / articles to post. Scouring the internet and the news headlines for articles, stories and tips that are industry related and which can be posted to social media accounts.
• Project manage the community management approach
• Liaison with CS and Internal teams for community management
• Developing ongoing management process
• Crafting recommendations regarding how the social platforms work together in the context of the broader communication strategy
• Content generation with Photographers, agencies, and leading the content team
• Working with Ecommerce lead to cultivate a strong working relationship and process with product managers, creative and/or brand external partners to support the community management process
• Supporting creative ideation and social program development
• Guiding the development and launch of influencer outreach programs
• Proficient with Social Paid Marketing like Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, Linkedin ads, etc.
• Leading and finalizing Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting
• Provide with 360 view of social media performance to all stakeholders
• Use social networking analysis tools to measure the effectiveness of different channels. (example: Twitter Counter, Google Analytics, Facebook-Insight and other tools to measure traffic activity)