A Leading Telecom And Information Technology Company In UAE
Job description / Role
Are you passionate about being in the front lines of Cyberdefense?
Do you enjoy compacting attacks, analyzing and investigating incidents Then, we are looking for you!
SOC Level 2 Analyst Job Responsibilities:
– 24×7 Real-Time Monitoring, Detection, Analysis & Response for security events.
– Participate in incident handling efforts in response to a detected security incident.
– Monitor the Security Information and Event Management System (SIEM) and follow up all related security incidents and events.
– Perform supervisory/leadership responsibilities
– Report to SOC Management any major problems or issues that need to be addressed.
– Perform forensic analysis and data recovery, and penetration testing.
– Configuration and administration of security systems and tools.
– Perform network/system/application/log intrusion detection analysis and trending.
– Maintain/ Update SOC Ticketing & Knowledgebase systems.