Smart & Final
[sc name=”320×320″ ]
The Part-Time Associate (Cashier) reports to the Store Manager and performs management-assigned duties, which may include but may not be limited to receiving inventory, stocking and maintaining a store section, operating a cash register, carry-out services and store cleaning.
- Sets up advertising/promotional displays.
- Performs basic bookkeeping duties. Records lost/damaged goods and store supplies using appropriate tools.
- May prepare perishable products for sale.
- When requested, loads customer purchases by assisting customers to their vehicles.
- Offers friendly, knowledgeable, efficient and courteous assistance to customers by providing them with current store and product information.
- Operates a cash register, receives payment from customers, and makes change or processes check/charge/debit transactions.
- Maintain a store section as assigned and may order, receive and stock merchandise using proper equipment, assures proper pricing on merchandise, checks product date codes to validate proper rotation, stocks shelves, end displays, floor stacks, displays and refrigerated/frozen cases.
- Processes cash and/or credit refunds, when approved by management. Verifies customer eligibility when selling alcoholic beverages.
- Cleans and maintains sanitation standards in all interior and exterior areas of store and parking lot as directed by store management.
- Reviews invoices/bills for accuracy.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations tocustomers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 45 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
- Basic PC/Outlook skills preferred.
- Retail Management Certificate is desirable.
- Ability to read and write English, interact with general public and co-workers.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, product labels, product pricingcodes, shelf tags, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Company: Smart & Final
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai