About the role
We have an exciting opportunity in Qatar Airways (QR) as a Senior Manager Marketing – Global Media & Research Subsidiaries & Projects. This is a 12 month temporary role based in our headquarters in Doha, Qatar.
We are hiring for your skills to be responsible for managing & supervising the global media and research division within marketing department covering offline and online media planning and buying, media agencies relationship, global media relations and contracts, strategic consumers insights and marketing research (including brand health tracker) to service brand, new products and destinations launches, subsidiaries and special projects.
Also responsible for strategic management and development of the QR Group Subsidiaries brands and QR Group Marketing Special Projects covering full suite of marketing activities.
Other operational duties would include:
- Develop the Airline media department and brand media strategy to effectively communicate Qatar Airways’ brand and marketing campaigns messages to the relevant target audience and optimise outcomes and KPIs.
- Develop and sustain a strategic and ethical relationship with media stakeholders and ensure their respective contracts and inventories are well managed and consumed for the benefits of Qatar Airways image and campaigns.
- Assist in development, deployment and follow-up on special and strategic projects
- Develop and execute, in cooperation with media suppliers, innovative media solutions that can strengthen Qatar Airways brand equity and proposition as a premium world class airline.
- Cooperate with brand and marketing team in developing Qatar Airways campaigns activities calendar and contents in order to deliver utmost brand sentiments, engagement and other media ratings.
- Develop consumers research and insights division strategy and execute research projects via effective methodologies to generate the right insights.
- Manage and supervise Qatar Airways brand health tracking with external suppliers and ensure proper methodologies, data, insights and recommendation are presented on quarterly basis.
- Develop GR Group Subsidiaries (QAS, QDF, QACC, QDC, Dhiafatina) brand marketing strategies to determine key messaging and areas of differentiation for QR Subsidiaries to build equity and brand value.
- Position QR Subsidiaries as premium players in their respective segments through the development and communication of premium brand marketing campaigns.
- Ensure an optimal procurement strategy and deployment with regards to all outsourced research projects and activities.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join Marketing Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business Studies, Communications
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- 10 years of experience required in a multi-national corporate or creative agency in the marketing and communications field.
- Middle Eastern experience with marketing or international experience gained working with a multi-cultural work environment.
- Working in cross-functional teams.
- Marketing experience in the airline, travel or hospitality industry and/or experience working in a client service role within a creative agency.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to Apply
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV for our review and consideration.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.