China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Job description / Role
Site Superintendent have Structure Work experience, Such as cast in situ Bridges, Such as Over bridges, Under Bridges, Underpass , Utility bridges and Culverts
· Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
· Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals. · Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
· Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
· Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
· Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
· Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
· Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
· Ensure contractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
· Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning. · Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
· Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
· Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
· Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion. Secondary Functions:
· Assist in budgeting, bidding, and award of subcontracts.
· Assist in obtaining permits or approval of revisions.
· Gather project material submittals and maintain records of approvals at the job-site.
· Coordinate homeowner unit specifications with marketing staff
· Identify areas of work that are outside of subcontracted scope.
· Preside at pre-construction meeting with each subcontractor.
· Opening the jobsite at beginning of the day and securing the jobsite at the end of the day
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.