To handle the day-to-day management of Tasjeel site and the maintenance of outstanding customer service, superior site image and professional staff supervision so that the whole site is managed professionally and effectively.
- Achieves the planned targets for profit generation, expense control and the maintenance of site image standards to comply with the company requirements, in accordance with the company’s Quality Management System manual.
- Ensures that outstanding customer service (including the resolution of customer complaints) is maintained at all times by all the staff under his control in each facet of site operations.
- Ensures that the site maintains an excellent image to customers through delegation to and supervision of all staff to achieve company standards of cleanliness and hygiene in all areas.
- Maintains good relation with the supervisors from Tasjeel partners RTA or Sharjah police for effective and uninterrupted service to the customers.
- Establishes and maintains staff rosters, attendance sheets, annual leave plans and personnel records as required to comply with daily site operational procedures.
- Prepares cash for collection for sending it to the bank, and Compiles the daily collected fees report for F & A department.
- Visits Customer offices to garner business and generate PR in conjunction with the Sales Executive.
- Analyzes the Monthly Profit and Sales Report in the monthly financial meeting with the operations team to achieve better results each month.
- Up-dates the employees regarding all new rules and regulations pertaining to the operations on monthly basis to keep up breast of the latest rulings and effective employee engagement.
- Monitors all expenses relating to site operations to ensure these remain within Budget limits.
- Arranges for prompt collection of outstanding amounts from DOC customers to ensure smooth and effective cash flow at the business unit.
- Monitors and supervises efficient store inventory of various sale items at the site for effective control of the stock.
- Ensures that all staff are fully conversant with safety matters and procedures arising from the site operations to comply with EHS standards.
- Ensures that all staff are fully conversant with the operation of equipment for proper and accurate testing of vehicles.
- Ensures that the company maintenance procedures with respect to test equipment, building and outside area, are complied with and the records of such maintenance are kept and monitored.
- Ensures that all preventive maintenance as laid down by equipment manufacturers is adhered to by all staff.
- Professionally manages, guides and Leads all site staff to ensure that outstanding levels of customer service are maintained at all times.
- Communicates individual and group performance targets and monitors achievement of the same for better site performance.
- Provides on the job guidance and training to new and existing staff to ensure corporate standards are maintained.
- Handles minor disciplinary matters with the staff and refers more serious matters to the operations team for better staff performance.
- Preferably having a Degree/Diploma in Automotive Engineering or business management.
- Having minimum 3 years experience in a similar field and familiarity with garage equipment.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and preferably in Arabic. Knowledge of Hindi/Urdu would be an advantage.
- High level of personal presentation having PC skills including Windows, MS Project and MS Office.
- Smart and confident appearance.