Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
We have a requirement of Site Manager who shall have good experience in Electrical substation field of 132 & 220 kV level and shall be familiar with the UAE utilities customer specially DEWA, Transco & SEWA.
If you have any relevant candidates; thanks to forward us the CV’s to review and short list the candidates for the interview.
Some of the key criteria :
• Managing the Project Electrical activities
Site operations , staff, sub-contractors and budget control
Planning the daily activities and ensuring work on time and with high quality standards
• Managing different sites at a time.
• Preparing the MSRA and obtain permits and execution activities
• Suppliers & manufacturing coordination for installation/testing of HV equipment
• Coordinating with client for clarify the commissioning activities
• Attending progress meetings for discussing the progress of work, quality & safety.
• Interfacing btw different stakeholders (client, project management, engineering, field service etc..)
• Having knowledge of HV substations products like GIS, Transformers, Control & protection , MEP etc..
• Person is in UAE and have valid driving UAE driving license
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.