IKK Group of Companies
Site Engineer – Waterproofing
. Supervise and coordinate all the project’s technical aspects from the beginning until the end and perform an organizational and technical role on construction projects, apply designs and plans on the site, in addition to solve any technical issue.
· Perform the assigned duties as per the set policies and procedures in order to achieve the project goals.
· Manage, monitor all day to day technical site’s activities or problems.
· Plan the work and efficiently organize the site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
· Supervise all on-site civil activities by monitoring the work performed, the material incorporated the manpower
· Provide solutions and recommendations to unexpected technical problems on site.
· Provide guidance to all subordinates to ensure effective and efficient flow of work, and ensure all employees
recognize their fundamental role.
· Manage quality control and safety matters on the site and ensure that the sub-contractor follows the agreed
upon quality and safety procedures related to the civil work in the project.
· Liaise with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular
meetings to keep them informed of progress.
· Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
· Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications.
· Oversee the selection and requisition of materials in order to meet the project’s specification.
· Prepare reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and submit them to the direct manager.
· Provide technical feedback, interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics.
· Provide labors with equipment, tools, start cards, permits, approved shop drawings, etc.
· Prepare and submit progress report of executed work, materials on site and labor’s time sheet on a monthly
· Up-date the daily work schedule, coordinate with the main contractor and plan work progress for the next day.
· Perform any other tasks related to the job assigned by the direct manager.
Minimum Education : Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or in any related field. Minimum Experience : 2-5 years of experience. Training and Certifications : Any related training. Languages : English, Arabic. Driving License : A UAE driving license is essential Good communication and interpersonal skillsAnalytical and problem-solving skillsAbility to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines Good knowledge in MS projects.Technical Knowledge of the Workplace.Good Knowledge in Auto-Cad. Knowledge in (PVC, EPDM, TPO) Systems. Knowledge in Bituminous System. Knowledge in Pre Prufe and Roofing Systems.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.