We are looking for the very best candidates who are dedicated to working safely, yet efficiently, and can work on many production orders at once! If you take pride in your work and have a ‘can-do’attitude, we want to talk with you!
- Report all equipment, order, location, inventory, or process issues to the designated team member.
- Ability to maintain an acceptable level of efficiency and team focus.
- Must be able to maintain forklift certification.
- Other duties as assigned.
- If in doubt, talk to your lead, supervisor, coordinator, or all of the above as needed. Interacts with Supervisor, Coordinators, Inbound, Inventory control, and Outbound staff to reconcile open issues.
- Support tasks such as Picking, Packing/Auditing, Loading, Replenishment, Cycle Counting, and Receiving/Put-a-way functions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Stand Up Dock Truck, Order/Stock Picker, Sit down Forklift, Tugger/Cart, Walkie Rider, or any equivalent.
- Forklift & Material Handling experience required
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Computer skills required, to include warehouse management systems experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working in a high-volume distribution center or large retail operation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jackson, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A