In this role, you will work remotely and can be based from anywhere in the UK, with travel required to visit customers and Siemens sites across the UK as required.=
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here: [https://new.siemens.com/uk/en/company/jobs/faq.html] or contact the recruiter.
- You will be solely responsible for generating your own pipeline through a combination of internal and external networking.
- Generate a robust and qualified pipeline of opportunities within our target verticals and aligned to our overall business objectives.
- Building relationships with CXO’s and Senior Management of our target customers.
- Responsible for both business development and closing of deals with a target currently of £3m p.a.
- Developing a range of projects at various monetary values but you will be working on large multi-million complex opportunities.
- Well networked with market decision makers and involved in market focused associated trade organisations and professional groups.
- Participate in development of long-range sales planning and growth strategies. Develop detailed sales forecast and provide input to budget.
- Lead the creation and development of EPS projects for customers in select vertical markets, such as Commercial & Industrial.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process to ensure customer opportunities are properly qualified prior to investment of resources[JS(RREGS2] .
- Detailed understanding of wide-ranging challenges faced by Commercial & Industrial clients with strong ideas and approach for helping address and overcome these by developing comprehensive, mutually beneficial partnerships and strategies.
- Ensure coordinated and cooperative effort between EPS sales team and EPS operations, as well as other divisions within Siemens.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to facilitate a cooperative approach in a complex environment with cross-functional teams
- Strong business orientation, customer focus and decision-making ability
- Meticulous, pragmatic, structured and persistent
- Experienced seller of multipart solutions (not products)
- Requires a strong understanding of technical and financial concepts
- Excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills are required to interact with customers, vendors and employees
- Significant experience and proven track record in solution/business case sales at executive level, getting buy-in and consensus of customer’s CxO level
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Inverness, GB
Application Deadline: N/A