We are enthusiastic about innovations that bring real progress. Our hearts beat for technologies that have yet to be developed. What about you? Do you want to make the lives of millions of people easier and better with your curiosity, passion and creativity? We value talents and dream come true! Because we know that refreshing concepts can only be created through fresh thinking. And unusual ideas only in an extraordinary environment. We look forward to your new perspective on things in order to create sustainable innovations in industry for a world in which we want to live today and tomorrow.
- An open-ended employment contract from day one and then entry into a responsible position in the IT / OT security environment within Siemens AG in Germany.
- A steep learning curve through working with competent executives and a personal mentor who is available to you as a contact at any time.
- The opportunity to develop exciting technical solutions and concepts for our customers from the very first day, to advise them and to conduct their own workshops and trainings.
- You also have several stations at different locations, such as Regensburg, Munich, Cologne and Wolfsburg as well as at our headquarters in Erlangen.
- Exciting customer projects to analyze and improve the security level, especially in the area of production automation networks and the interfaces to the office networks of our customers, from the preparation of offers to technical project management and on-site support for our customers.
- A twelve-month, individually tailored trainee program in which you make valuable contributions to the technical concept development of IT and OT security solutions for our industrial customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Inspire people and win them over and ideally have project management skills.
- You can express yourself very well in German and English.
- Bring a high level of commitment to quickly familiarize yourself with innovative topics.
- You have already dealt intensively with IT security, e.g. firewall, virus protection and security monitoring or security monitoring, Microsoft operating systems, databases, e.g. MS SQL Server, and web technologies, e.g. web services and HTML5.
- At the start of the program, you completed your technical studies in computer science or business informatics, ideally with a focus on cyber security.
- Are ready to travel and mobile.
- Would like to actively contribute your passion for IT / OT security, programmable logic controllers, PLC and automation as well as your programming skills in C # or similar in a varied activity.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Regensburg, DE
Application Deadline: N/A