Siemens Real Estate Services is the real estate service provider of Siemens AG and is responsible for the global real estate business of the group. We manage the portfolio, operate the properties including all property-related services, are responsible for their exploitation and carry out all Siemens-wide construction projects. In this way, we guarantee an optimized and sustainable use of resources in terms of costs, transparency and efficiency at over 2,500 locations worldwide.
- Compliance with guidelines and guidelines: Participation in operational emergency management.
- Ensuring and monitoring legal and operational regulations, as well as technical, public law and owner-specific requirements and guidelines (EHS and sustainability)
- Control of service providers / suppliers with the aim of optimal and economical service provider deployment
- Customer-oriented provision of space and services under the aspect of efficient and optimal use of space, implementation of space transfers and land redemptions
- Customer and process-oriented control of the assigned real estate objects according to economic aspects within the framework of budget and strategy specifications, with cost responsibility for real estate objects
- Collaboration in exploitation projects; Compilation of the documents for the technical due diligence
- Implementation of the contractual system from the preparation of the contractual documents to the conclusion of the contract.
- Ensuring the rent and ancillary rental costs calculation within the target corridor with the responsible property manager (driver), coordination with the customer.
- Implementation of the concluded contracts
- Ensuring and monitoring of repair, maintenance and modernization measures, perception of the building owner function.
- Implementation of measures for sustainable energy and cost reduction
- In this position, you will also be responsible for higher-level subtasks at the Cham location
- Tenant support and maintenance of contacts with customers.
- Implementation of measures to meet customer requirements and maintain customer satisfaction
Qualification & Experience:
- International experience is desirable, but not a requirement
- Market knowledge in the real estate sector, especially real estate transfers and sale and leaseback, as well as their financial and economic effects on ongoing business
- Knowledge and experience in the planning and implementation of maintenance and renovation projects in the real estate sector
- Knowledge and experience in tenancy law and property-specific contracts
- Fluent in German and good English skills
- Several years of relevant professional experience in corresponding activity in the real estate sector
- Knowledge and expertise in the field of real estate technology
- Experience in technical management as well as in controlling suppliers and contractually bound service providers
- Successfully completed university degree in economics or engineering with a focus on real estate management or a comparable qualification (e.g. real estate economist, real estate specialist)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Regensburg, DE
Application Deadline: N/A