This position requires the coordination and delivery of multiple, simultaneous Building Automation projects of various complexities. The Associate Project Manager or Project Manager have fiscal responsibility for all project facets, including project billing, job cost reporting, and overall customer satisfaction. This position will oversee Building Automation, Fire,Life & Safety and Security projects for a large and complex multi million dollar project!
- Pursue project-specific change-order opportunities.
- Conduct an orientation for project technicians and provide all necessary project documentation, including scope of work, drawings, applicable specifications, application-engineered drawings, project contacts, etc.
- Develop and maintain a project schedule and coordinate needs with the project team. Identify time-sensitive installation needs.
- Complete project-specific close-out documentation.Assist Operations Manager in the solicitation and contracting of subcontractors.
- Manage the requisition of supplies and materials to complete projects.
- Document project events that impact the schedule, scope of work, and project efficiency.
- Coordinate and pursue project-specific billing; coordinate with Accounting team and Operations Manager.
- Expedite the return of project-specific mark-ups for as-built development.
- Review plans and specifications and participate in project cost reviews.
- Schedule project-specific commissioning resources and provide commissioning documentation.
- Review project specifications, drawings and project-specific documents to establish project intent.
- Assist Operations Manager in the solicitation and contracting of subcontractors. (Project Manager responsibility)
- Track resources and project progress.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of industry-standard communication protocols such as Ethernet, Modbus, and BACnet
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
- Ability to work in a team environment providing dedicated support to our customers
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Project management experience in the HVAC controls industry; 3+ years preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Knowledge and understanding of HVAC industry applications; ability to read and understand MEP drawings and specifications, and electrical, network, and control wiring diagrams
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license with limited violations
- Minimum Associate degree; Bachelor of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree preferred, or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hutchinson, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A