Then become part of our global team as a working student (f / m / d) in medicine for the Innovation Think Tank.
- You operate as a consultant for medical issues for the global innovation think tank team
- You will take part in the global projects of the Innovation Think Tank and support them from a medical perspective
- You support the team of the Innovation Think Tank with your medical expertise
Qualification & Experience:
- Ideally, you already have previous medical knowledge from a corresponding training
- You are characterized by your interest in everyday problems in the field of medicine and your open-minded nature
- You are studying medicine, at least in the 4th semester
- You are interested in working on a variety of interdisciplinary projects
- You have already gained initial experience in the world of work
- Are you open to new ideas and are you interested in working independently as well as in working in a team? Then apply now!
- You are business fluent in English, both spoken and written
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Erlangen, DE
Application Deadline: N/A