This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
- Assuming product ownership and responsibility of all diagnostic business units with basic understanding of the products and positioning against the competition.
- Maintain and grow capital equipment and diagnostic reagent business in Chemistry, Immunoassay, Hematology, Hemostasis, Urinalysis, Molecular and Microbiology.
- Effective utilization of resources, both internal and external, to maintain and grow relationships to accomplish goals.
- Providing “one face to the customer”, quarterback within account.
- Single point of contact for all customer needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- High degree of business acumen to include standard competencies (financial, market positioning, healthcare industry, and customer), in order to make sound decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Demonstrated organization skills.
- Ability to manage and resolve complex business problems, at times in the absence of existing procedures or practices.
- Willing to travel up to 70%
- Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
- Geographically accessibility to territory.
- Ability of develop an understanding of product knowledge on all product lines.
- Proven history of successful sales with 3-5 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
- Ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external).
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
- Minimum of 3+ years in medical device, capital equipment sales
- Demonstrates knowledge of organization’s business practices and issues.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jackson, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A