This position will have financial performance responsibility to several key software service contracts, as well as contracts with internal Siemens customer service teams (call centers, remote software service teams, and software development teams). KPI’s include customer case turnaround time, contract spend, forecast accuracy for digital service demand, and product quality reporting out to R&D team members.
This position reports directly to the Head of Managed Services, but will have performance reporting responsibility to many team leaders in the overall Siemens Future Grid business unit. As part of a very new business unit, within the established overall Siemens Distributed Systems division, you will have the best of both worlds in a work environment (the excitement of an evolving start-up business, and the support of a large OEM at your back).
- Contract performance reviews with Siemens service support teams
- Provide regular updates to team, management, and external customers on charger health and performance, as monitored by NOC tool sets
- Oversee the service case management process, and measure performance of issue resolution
- Implement Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) that drive continuous improvement in the eMobility customer issue resolution, and improved value in service contract spending
- Facilitation, onboarding, and digital management of critical customer assets in duration of the technology contract period.
- Work to improve existing processes, and develop new management methodology to share with the greater team
- Provide oversight and operational direction of the contracted service teams that make up the eMobility Network Operations Center
- Review proposals and contract orders for accuracy and risk assessment
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills and proven track record of collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams, including program management, services, engineering, operations, and logistics
- Minimum of 1 year in any of the following industry experience: call center management, remote technical support services, SaaS contract management, warranty service operations, technical software product training, or service focused project management
- Applicants with project management experience of 1 year, or more, preferred, with preferences to PMP certifications
- Proven experience in commercial reporting
- Industry knowledge of electric car chargers, photovoltaic design, battery storage technologies, or low voltage industrial communication devices are advantageous
- Proven experience in managing project communication plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, science/technologies, or other related field, with priority on work experiences in customer service or technical support administration
- Proven experience in managing indirect team members and/or shared resources
- Proven experience in risk management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A