As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations. From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal! We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our customers. Not bad for a company you thought was just a mobile network provider, right? We’re here to prove we’re no one trick pony and our technology reach goes way further than you imagined. Read on to find out just how far….
With us you will be responsible for:
- Assess, design and implement new products & services through different Releases on Oracle Siebel CRM to ensure reaching the required business needs.
- Support test teams, and business product managers throughout testing phases of the releases.
- Support deployment including writing deployment guides, raising RFCs.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design & implement capability enhancements.
- Report & highlight to CRM Domain manager any risks or issues in design and build.
- Support operations team in analyzing issues reported in live environment.
- Delivering required business & technology releases according to schedule and with quality meeting Vodafone’s standards.
- Prepare all the needed RFCs and Change requests for Service Management according to the SLA.
- Ensure all documentation is complete and following the quality standards.
- Highlights any risk or issue that may affect in progress and delivered design and performance of the system.