Showroom Sales Executive(SD-7G556)
Posted on 30/05/202130/05/2021 by admin
Posted 3 hours ago
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Work directly with clients in the Showroom; excellent interpersonal skills that are critical to establishing and nurturing long-term positive relationships with all clients.
- Ensure policies and procedures are perfectly followed and applied in order to maximize results and guarantee excellent showroom standards.
- Drive traffic to the Showroom; meet monthly quotas to close lead loops.
- Work directly with retail accounts to follow-up on lead referrals.
- Maintain and continually develop in-depth product knowledge.
- Troubleshoot, revise, and manage logistical procedures for the showroom including CRM tracking and management of Showroom Team.
- After staff increase – conduct weekly sales and review meetings with Showroom Team to discuss best practices, techniques, and presentations Events and Marketing Support
- Support the development of the promotional plan for the Showroom and ongoing operation of the facility.
- Provide prompt support for Social Media schedules, Showroom inventory and repairs, and other logistical support when needed.
- Create and track the budget for showroom events and activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any relevant course
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience – showroom or customer experience management, and in retail sales preferably in hand tools, power tools, construction/building materials, or related products.
- Outgoing and aggressive sales-oriented personality.
- Ability to lead, develop and motivate teams.
- Available to host/manage events hosted in Showroom.
- Must have the ability to build trust-based relationships with customers & trade partners.
- Organizational and time-management skills are essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Fluency in English, knowledge of Russian will be an asset.