Job description / Role
To provide operational support to the business by performing administrative and excellent customer service while consistently and professionally demonstrates the values of the company while supporting the company vision, mission and exceeding customer expectations.
• Ensure shop is always clean and tidy.
• Attending customers on the telephone, face to face and via email.
• Assessing items before and after repair.
• Responding to customers’ inquiries relating to stock, pricing, availability, and procedures related to all products.
• Ensure all visual merchandising and displays are looking at their best.
• Embroidery as per customer request.
• Preparing, sending, and following up orders.
• Photograph incoming stock to meet company specifications.
• Withdrawal of sold socks.
• Manage stock inventory.
• Serve as the timekeeper through administering the project management tools use by the organization.
• Ensuring implementation of action plans in coordination with Managers to achieve the set target and tasks.
• Prepare daily sales report such as cash and credit card collection to Accounts.
• Providing general administration support such as photocopying, filing and completing standard forms and responding to routine correspondence.
• Updating inventory database.
• Other ad hoc duties assigned by the management.
• Team Player
• Time Management
• Build Rapport