Al Futtaim Group
Show Technician- Entertainment | AFGRE | Dubai, UAE
Over View of the Role
The role is required to contribute to the provision of a quality entertainment experience in a professional and efficient manner which will reflect the company’s reputation in the shopping centre industry. Serve as a member of the Operations and Show Support team for Imagine . The role will involve carrying out planned and corrective maintenance for Imagine assets, involve operating scheduled shows, Special and live events and supporting operations and technical supervisors
What you will do:
Key Accountability 1:Show Support:
- Carry out repairs and maintenance of plant and equipment
- Carry out corrective maintenance as required
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) tasks as assigned.
- Support Operation of shows, special and live events to scheduled and as planned
- Carry out warehouse, logistics and transport work
Key Accountability 2 Show Operation:
- Build in house turnkey equipment
- Be responsible for carrying out equipment modifications
- Operation of shows, special and live events to schedule and as planned
- Support production team in executing the technical elements for Multi-media shows, live, special events and fireworks shows
- Test and operate as required new or temporary equipment
- Assist in programming of shows
Key Accountability 3 Safety .
Ensure Safety compliance in all works ,checks and records in line with industry standards and good practice ,full observance of all site specific health and safety requirements and procedure
Key Accountabiliy: Administrative
- Maintain Technical documentation and checklists
Required Skills to be successful: Job-Specific Skills Able to work at height ( upto 15 mts) Behavioural Competencies :Honest and trustworthy.Be flexible and efficient.Proactive, punctual and reliable.Organised and unflappable Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:Trade School Diploma, Mechanical, Electrical or Welding Fluent in written and spoken English Reasonable computer skills – MS Office Minimum Experience:5 years extensive Repair and Maintenance experience or live entertainment experience preferably in an appropriate fast paced environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.