Shelf Stacking Jobs Morrisons – Cleaning Operative
Other tasks include: carrying out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects (when needed), stock and maintain supply rooms, comply with Company policy including Health & Safety; security; and hygiene standards, using chemicals appropriately and safely according to the COSHH regulations and manual handling as required.
- A hardworking and can do attitude
- Someone who can work well within a team, and on their own
- Excellent personal hygiene
- A high level of concentration where tasks are repetitive
- Someone who takes pride in delivering great customer service, with a smile
- At our Flaxby site, close to Harrogate, Knaresborough and York, 190 of our colleagues pack 65.5 million packs of carrots and onions every week.
- If you’ve crunched on a carrot from Morrisons recently, it will have passed through this site on its way to our shelves.
- We’re the only provider of carrots to Morrisons!
- And we’ve recently invested in a new state-of-the-art carrot washer and grader to help us produce our carrots even faster and smarter.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A