Shaw Communications is currently seeking a Security Architect to join the Enterprise Security team. This role is based either in Calgary or Toronto and will report to the Manager, Security Architecture. As a Security Architect, you will primarily be supporting project and operational teams in their efforts to implement security controls and measures. You will be involved in planning, design, implementation and operational transition of security technologies and solutions that introduce new and extended security capabilities across the organization.
- Perform security risk assessments to ensure our adoption, usage, and disposal of digital technology meets our required security risk posture and compliance obligations.
- Develop roadmaps, blueprints, standards, and strategic architecture to ensure security solutions meet current and future needs/ requirements of the business.
- Use your extensive technical knowledge to play an integral role in the design and implementation of technologies aligning with Enterprise Security frameworks and standards.
- Provide Security Architecture designs and oversight for systems and projects and define solution level Security Architecture such as IAM, Cloud Security, Network Security solution, Endpoint Security solutions etc.
- Participate in the design and delivery of infrastructure projects consisting of new security solutions and technological upgrades for a wide range of business needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with people at various levels to communicate security values to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong platform knowledge within the security environment which include implementation, capacity planning, and systems integration.
- Demonstrated experience in designing architectures to meet security and compliance requirements.
- Have strong analytical skills and deep security subject matter expertise across various platforms including non-security focused technologies.
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies and cloud security models with hands-on experience on AWS, Azure or major cloud provider.
- Experience building and maintaining Security documentation packages.
- Diverse understanding of security architecture and design best practices, processes, and concepts
- Experience working in an enterprise with diverse organizations, teams, practices, and technologies.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A