Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
Role: Shareholder Services Specialist II
Location: Abu Dhabi – Al Bateen Building
Practice Share Registration Services day to day activities
- Handling CSCA customer service front desk, by assisting incoming customers or by answering their inquiries through emails or phone calls & Respond to their complains
- Providing branches with support in answering / solving their queries and problem faced in day to day.
- Participating with CSCA team daily tasks.
- Handling CSCA Operations, such as (updating custody, stop payments chq, Verify Dematerialized shares and process Transfers, etc.).
- Participate in the AGM meeting preparations.
- Ensure compliance to ADIB policies, procedures, guidelines and standards.
- Participate in the IPO processes.
- Checking reports related to CSCA daily tasks.
- Handling CSCA Correspondence’s external / internal.
- Ability to use MS Office.
- Ability to handle customer service.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge Required for this role:
- Multi tasks personality
- General knowledge of regulators requirements
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.