The responsibilities of Techno Commercial AV Sales Consultant, Commercial AV Division, includes
managing the entire scope, from lead-generation and designing the solution to closing the sale
achieving monthly sales targets
creating, maintaining and/or expanding relationships with strategically important customers and supplier brands and distributors
representing the entire range of AV solutions to customers, with focus on strategic businesses, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring customer’s needs and expectations are met by the company.
developing new customers in a manner that will achieve short and long-term, profitable growth.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts.
- Prepare and deliver effective selling presentations that implement approved Customer Business Plans and employ effective game theory and negotiating strategies.
- Identify sales opportunities, networking and fact-finding and calling on and closing new accounts.Manage the relationship with the customers at all levels and develop relationships with accounts that enable achievement of plans and objectives.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- At least 5years of proven Techno Commercial AV Sales and Business Management experience in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Graduate Engineering degree or equivalent
Company: Sharaf DG
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A