- Prepare any necessary customer deliverables, such as Sales Proposals, module layouts, single line diagrams, equipment or material specifications, engineering validation, 3-D renderings and photo simulations as requested. Clearly communicate design concept and system specifications.
- Provide the sales team with deliverables such as equipment specifications, concept design drawings, site evaluations, interconnection and single line diagrams, and other supporting detail as required will be managed by this position.
- Site visits and client meetings to support opportunities as required by level of difficulty or scope. Performs site diligence and documents items of concern or need for further validation
- Provide technical support and deliverables for utility specific interconnection applications, performance validation models or any other technical support for commercial operation.
- Manage the sales request process for all project types and work within guidelines and set triggers to efficiently manage priorities using enact software and other established sales tools. Work with key members within Sales and Operations to effectively structure projects.
- Provide site specific or customer specific design and permitting guidelines, performing permit pre-planning documents for accurate scheduling. Validate design requirements for local conditions and recommend solutions.
- Utilize modeling tools such as Enact, PV WATTS, Helioscope, other production estimating tools, financial modeling tools, or material optimizing methods to validate most appropriate design and material solutions. Work with other departments to provide best estimating and modeling information.
- Responsible for maintaining constant communication with key members of the Sales team and other departments as needed to put forth the most optimal design and work within company priorities for management purposes.
- Provide interface for scope of work handoff between EPC and Sales. Support project estimating and scheduling tasks as required.
- Perform technical due diligence for RFPs or similar as required by official response documents.
- Mobility – valid UAE license and a car is/are the must;
- Work or internship experience in the Solar and/or Construction Industry is preferable;
- Immediate availability to join.
- Proficiency in MS Word, PPT, Excel;
- English fluency is the must; + Arabic is preferable;
- Presentable client-facing personality;
- Highly communicative;
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology / Management or Engineering is required. Technical degree is preferable.
- 2+ Years within UAE in one of the following areas: Real Estate, Hospitality, Retail, Construction/Development, Solar Energy.
Company: Sharaf DG
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai