- Focus on hunting and developing New Enterprise Accounts (cross-vertical)
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients to expand sales.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Achieve and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in line with business objectives
- Knowledge about Cloud services, Managed Services, security and professional services for modern workplace.
- New opportunity identifications and deliver monthly and quarterly Sales Target.
- Develop multi-level relationships with key decision makers and senior executives to ensure retention and relationship stability.
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. monthly / quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Weekly Forecast to be submitted to the Unit Head
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Build/Maintain adequate pipeline for the product, solutions which would involve consulting & presenting to Enterprise/
- Mid Enterprise / End Customer Clients
- Good Understanding of Server, storage, Dell, Lenovo, HP, and HPE and its sales cycles.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Long-term experience in selling IT, Remote IT Services & IT infrastructure services experience
- Conducting Sales Workshops to Customer UAE
- Excellent Analytical and Presentation Skills
- Excellent English communication skills (both speaking and writing)
- Excellent experience in customer interaction and customer relationship management
Qualification & Experience:
- UAE Driving License: Required.
- Education: Graduate/BE /MBA
- Individual with 6-8 years’ of IT Industry experience (At least 3+ year’s experience of selling end-to-end IT infrastructure services in the UAE Market)
- Should have strong relationships in the End customer/Client Community in UAE
- Should have experience of handling mid to large enterprise quotes on projects
- Sound knowledge and experience in selling complex IT solutions
Company: Sharaf DG
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A