Job description / Role
Service Transition Manager – Shared Services (Not only IT)
Accountable for Services Transition across full spectrum of services (Operational / BPO, Technology & Digital Business Services) for Newly incorporated Portfolio Companies & mature Brownfield Portfolio Companies. The role will be expected to also lead and manage Transformation and Integration projects.
A large asset manager with a growing portfolio of companies that will be serviced from this department.
– Design, Implement & lead service migration programs, providing oversight and accountability to internal and external stakeholders including (not limited to), Shared Services Centre, Service providers, Operational Towers & Portfolio Companies.
– Lead transformation and integration programs for the Strategic Capabilities section.
– Provide domain expertise across Shared Services, Digital Business Services, Technology and Integration.
– Help drive change management and assure key demand stakeholders of stability during program execution.
– Provide newly established and brownfield Portfolio Companies with strategic advice on adoption of Shared Services.
– Provide Shared Services Operating Model guidance taking into account the Portfolio Company industry, scale and organizational strategy.
– Join an ambitious organization with significant growth plans over the next five years.
Tax free salary.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.