First Abu Dhabi Bank
In this role, you will be working as the owner of the Security and Infrastructure Architecture Service by managing the team of Architects, as well as working as a Senior Architect, responsible for the planning, design and implementation of the Bank’s infrastructure and security platforms and their expansion, as well as providing architecture services to the existing and new projects within the Bank.
This position has responsibilities split between working as a Senior Security Architect/People Manager at the approximate 70/30 per cent ratio.
You will be working in collaboration with the Security Operations, Network Operations, Datacenter Management and various other internal and external teams and parties.
- Provide leadership to the architecture team with a broad set of responsibilities, manage tactical and strategicactivities with a focus on continuous service improvement
- Act as a liaison between bank’s business units and IT to ensure that disparate initiatives tie into the Bank’s architectural vision and business strategy
- Explain various types of architectures and how they are interconnected
- Consults with C-level or other executives about the relevancy of new and emerging technologies to their business lines
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to drive functional and non-functional requirements, including business units and operational teams
- Build relationships with different hardware and software vendors to address bank’s business and technical strategies
- Stay up to date on industry standards and regulations relevant to the FSI organizations.
- Provide infrastructure and security architecture support to the various project teams, to ensure that projects are executed within their deadlines, and integrated into Bank’s IT systems without affecting services
- Develop and maintain long term strategies that will help to enhance and achieve long term goals for the company
- Participate in Change Management processes including risk assessment and procedural development and review.
- Own all functional and non-functional aspects of a solution architecture and manage architecture interdependencies
- Determine appropriate security and infrastructure services needed to support solutions and how to incorporate them into a broader technology environment
- Assist with the development of the business cases for the bank’s business units
- Identify potential gaps in the proposed architecture and provide innovative solutions to address these gaps
- Conduct Proof of Concept tests to ensure vendor solutions meet company requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Systems Engineering or equivalent degree
- Expert-level industry or vendors certifications (CISSP, CISM or similar)
- Minimum Experience
- 10 years of Network and Security architecture experience in mission critical environments
- Experience working as a Solution Architect for vendors and/or System Integrators, responsible for the end-to-end solution architecture process and delivery
- Proven ability to deliver against project schedules ensuring timelines with quality work.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively manage to key objectives.
- Keen understanding of security technology space including cloud, IAM, IR, operations, and risk.
- In-depth, hands-on working knowledge in application development with experience of application security, cryptography, identity and access management technologies and operational experience in a global organisation.
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to interact with senior management, technical subject matter experts, and executive level.
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills ability to keep multiple streams of work moving across people and departments.
- Ability to develop and deliver executive level presentations on, long-term strategy, roadmaps, and current state operations.
- Comfortable with ambiguity as needs change on a regular basis with a high degree of initiative and sense of urgency
- Results oriented, willing to take responsibility and accept accountability for action.
- Working knowledge of the ITIL or similar ITSM Framework
- Must have the ability to make solid business decisions in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must display confidence in critical situations
- Team player with excellent consultative and communication skills and the proven ability to work effectively with internal and external clients, vendors and consultants
- Strongly preferred experience: working with Banks and other financial institutions, federal agencies
- Experience of security governance and compliance (e.g. GDPR, PCI-DSS, ISO27001)
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.